Equa Blog - News, Views and Ethical Styling...

Thursday 24 September 2009

My top pick at London Fashion Week


Just a quick word from me to let you know about my absolute favourite show at London Fashion Week this weekend.

There was no question from me that the best event just had to be ethical lingerie designer Enamore's 'You Had Me From Hello' catwalk, which saw a combination of traditional catwalk modelling alongside cabaret performances. It was stunning, as I'm sure you can gather from this photo here.

Generally speaking, London Fashion Week's Estethica, the ethical fashion zone, was the best show so far, with far more designers showing than before.

I always love visiting the Beyond Skin stand. Their shoes are so wonderful and the designers are always a pleasure to gossip with.

The best new label showing there was Ajna - her beautiful knits from Peru are so luxurious.

There will definitely be some new labels featuring in our SS10 collection. Watch this space!

Shop for Enamore at Equa
Shop for Beyond Skin at Equa

Love, Penny x

No comments: