Equa Blog - News, Views and Ethical Styling...

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Staff Pick Of The Season - Thalia

Adele Skirt by People Tree
I bought this skirt about a month ago and it has quickly established itself as a firm favourite in my wardrobe. The colour makes me happy! I love the high waist and the way it nips in to contrast with the tulip shape made by the pockets. I tuck a t-shirt into it for daytime but with a dressy black vintage blouse it's also been great for evening.



Starfish Dress by Rianne De Witte
I'm a sucker for little black dresses! The lyocell jersey in this one drapes beautifully and feels wonderfully luxurious. This dress is fantastic because it is fitted at the sides but the panel of pleating down the center is very flattering so I can eat a big dinner without feeling self conscious!

No comments: