Equa Blog - News, Views and Ethical Styling...

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Staff Pick Of The Season - Rosie

My primary pick of this season is the Article 23 Betty Tunic. It is a simple black top that can easily take you from day to work to evening. Paired with jeans and boots for a 'Day look' or tucked into a pencil skirt with heels for a 'work look'. For an evening ensemble you could tuck it into some super skinny high waisted trousers with killer heels. In my opinion it is one of the most versatile pieces of the season.


 
My second pick of the season is another Article 23 piece the Paula Jumper. As soon as I laid eyes on it I fell in love! It is the 'must have' winter cosy jumper, with it's super soft wool and creamy beige colour I would be as snug as a bug in a rug all winter long. It's length means ones posterior would be kept out of the cold while the chunky roll neck means you have no need for a scarf, and this for me is the ultimate winter warmer!

No comments: