Equa Blog - News, Views and Ethical Styling...

Monday 27 September 2010

New Season at Equa

It's one of my favourite times of the year with boxes full of new season goodies arriving at Equa every day!  

Here are a few of my favourites:


Aura Que Large Shopper Handbag
I love the juxtaposition between the textured cable knit and the smooth leather. The panels are knitted by hand from natural banana yarn that comes from sustainably pruning the outer layers of the banana trees after the fruit harvest in South Nepal.


I practically live in jersey dresses, they are just so comfortable. This one nips in at the waist with draping that will give an hour glass figure worthy of Joan from Mad Men. Made from organic cotton.
                                                                                                                                                        
Terra Plana Janis Boots                                          
I've had my eye on these boots for a while now. The panel on the back is made using recycled quilts which means that every pair is a limited edition. You never know what colour you wil get and I  love that element of surprise!

 
Made Multi Shape  Earrings                                       
 With a brass heart, circle and square, these have a playful element which I really like. Made under fair trade conditions by artisans in Kenya.

To view more of the new season collections at Equa Click Here >>

No comments: