Equa Blog - News, Views and Ethical Styling...

Monday 28 June 2010

Monkee Genes Turn Green


For my outfit this week I've chosen my favourite new colour of the Monkee Genes Organic Sateen range - the Olive Green Skinny Trouser. This colour is new and fresh and will see you into the new season when it arrives.

Here I've teamed it with the People Tree Holly Ruffle Top (available in blue stripe or red stripe) which is made from hand woven cotton in India. I don't think this outfit would be complete without a pair of retro trainers like our Veja Trainers. Here I've picked the White / Red Veja, but you have a choice of many different colours from our website. The look is finished with fair trade brass accessories from Just Trade - the Single Hoop Earrings and the Brass Bracelet.

Total cost of outfit: £194.00

No comments: